All servers running normally.
11 June 2013
Click here for the revised Start of Year guidance and scenarios for the Fronter for 2013/2014 academic year.
Please note that this is a UK specific process. Please contact your local partner to clarify if you will be included in the process. The process is the same as last year but with revised dates listed below:
• MIS data imports into Fronter will be automatically deactivated on 1st July 2013.
• The MIS integration setup option in the admin section of Fronter will be temporarily removed to prevent Re-activation and will be re-added on the 2nd September 2013.
NOTE: This means that data will not update within Fronter during this period giving you time to prepare your MIS systems for the new academic year without it affecting your Fronter building. Schools wishing to deactivate imports earlier than 1st July can do this manually themselves or contact the Fronter Helpdesk to request this.
IMPORTANT: Schools wishing to have their MIS integration switched on earlier than the 2nd September must contact the Fronter help desk to request this.
IMPORTANT: On 27th August 2013 Fronter will perform some automated functions as follows: (the first two will not happen for schools that have request early re-activation as this will have already been completed)
• Fronter will auto archive all MIS (imported) rooms. This will also include any automatically generated rooms that are open from previous academic years.
• Fronter will delete all MIS (imported) rooms that have never been activated from previous academic years
• An update will be run to ensure that all schools regardless of their MIS system will receive a new set of MIS rooms for the new academic year
Once your MIS is ready for the next academic year, you will be able to re-activate the import as from 2nd September.
To see a list of commonly asked questions in relation to the start of year process, please click here.
If you have any questions related to the SOY process please feel free to contact your local Fronter support.
Fronter UK Support